Job title: Current Model Quality Engineer
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £22.50ph
A Current Model Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of automotive electrical systems to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires an Engineer who has experience of interpreting vehicle data output files and has worked within the automotive industry or an automotive supplier on a contract basis. As a Current Model Quality Engineer you will be required to do some of the following:
- Maintaining the required level of engagement from core CoC teams to resolve Red Flag Technical Assist cases.
- Identifying areas for improvement to reduce the time of Red Flag TA case resolution
- Maintaining the required level of engagement from core CoC teams to resolve Concern Monitoring Team (CMT) cases.
- Represent EE Quality team in Market Champion monthly reviews, including compiling latest status pack & gaining CoC support where required
- Assigning Critical Concerns to the correct functional area and track to closure
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems
- Be able to interpret vehicle data output files (session files, CAN logs etc)
- Familiar with tools and techniques to ensure robust problem resolution i.e. Six Sigma
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (35158) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.