- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 11 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59471
Title: Cubing Project Leader - 37428
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate; up to £29.03/hr Ltd (£22.30/hr PAYE option)
Cubing Project Leader
- Project Management
- Physical Models (Design Validation Models)
- Model CAD knowledge
- Proven Project Management of physical models / local models demonstrated by recent deliveries.
- Proven budget responsibility demonstrated by recent deliveries. Leading project data management and tracking.
- Lead progress chasing/monitoring for data/parts from Engineering and Surfacing/Design. Model CAD revision and approval.
- Working experience of CAD tools and PLM tools.
- Catia V5 and TeamCenter.
- Management of Model Reviews, planning and support meetings.
- People skills - a critical elements of the role is the resolution of data supply issues ensuring robust execution of Design A-Class surface deliverables therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key.
- Leadership skills¿ to guide and inspire the cross functional team to deliver data which meets the aesthetic requirements in line with the Programme timing.
- Customer first driven mind set to deliver Design leadership.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your own workload.
- PC Literate - Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc. (Essential)
- Ability to think creatively to solve Physical Models build issues.
- Broad knowledge of Mass production and Prototypes production processes.
- Broad knowledge of the Design & Engineering Department and Process
- Engineering and/or Business related Degree preferred.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, the ability to communicate and influence change.
- Data driven decisions person.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.