Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Validation Engineer - Scientific & Pharmaceutical - North East - Permanent - Attractive
Due to continued growth, a strong order book and new projects, a leading independent provider of industrial software and systems integration solutions is looking to recruit a Validation Engineer to work from their offices in either Warrington or Middlesbrough. The company works with high profile blue chip clients across the Pharmaceutical, Medical and Manufacturing industries and experiences outstanding staff retention levels
Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
Suitable for: Validation Engineer, Validation Engineer, Equipment Engineer, Computer Systems Validation Engineer
The Validation Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing processes, packing operations, equipment, cleaning, utilities/facilities, computer and analytical methods are fully validated to meet the expected and operational requirements and GMP regulatory requirements.
Applicants must have the presence to promote the company image and ensure that this is enhanced by successful implementation of systems.
This will be an interesting and varied role, and the opportunity to progress within the team will be available to the right candidate.
Appropriate training will be provided where required and in line with business requirements.
- Applicants must have the ability to work on customers sites on their own.
- They will represent and enhance the company's image in related areas.
- They should be able to quickly gain the confidence of customers and internal staff.
- A "can do" positive attitude is required with the desire to extend their skill set.
- Take on board new challenges and to help the company grow its reputation and customer base.
Background and experience required for the Validation Engineer:
- At least 5 years experience in Validation (Computer System/Process/Project/Equipment/ Cleaning etc.) within the Biotech/Med Device/ Pharmaceutical (FDA/MHRA regulated industries).
- Strong cGMP, GAMP and GxP knowledge with knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 regulation.
- Must have strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience generating and reviewing validation lifecycle documents.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent review and analytical skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction are essential.
- Capable of building, cultivating and maintaining strong trusting client relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a quick learner of business processes and technologies.
- A working knowledge of or hands-on experience with Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Med Device production processes.
- Ability to discuss technical aspects of validation and GxP testing with clients.
- Strong attention to detail regarding documentation is a must.
- Must be well organized and capable of working effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
Their staff development ethos encourages team members to think laterally which results in better solutions for their customers.
They recognise that to be able to retain the best employees with up-to-the-minute skills, they need to invest in your development.
They marry on-the-job experience with formal training and have an open management style – Senior personnel are always available to discuss ideas.
Over 60% of their workforce has been with the business for more than eight years which they believe demonstrates our commitment to good staff relations.
If you feel you have the skills and background for this opportunity then please apply directly. For further information on the Validation Engineer position please contact Peter Heap on my direct line 01384 446102 at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or send suitable CV’s to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.