A Creo Draughtsperson Engineer is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors. The successful candidate will be joining to support drafting and modelling of complex aerospace systems using ProE / Creo5 design packages. Ideally applicants should already be security cleared and be able to begin a new role in March 2020.
Responsibilities of the Creo Draughtsperson will include the following:
- Modelling and drafting on aerospace and defence projects using CREO5.
- Working to BS8888 for GD & T.
- Supporting and reviewing and signoff and release of mechanical drawings in accordance with business and industry standards.
- Champion improvements in product manufacturability through effective relationship building and design guidance.
The Creo Draughtsperson should have the following skills or experience:
- Expert in CREO5 or another similar software.
- Experience in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing to BS8888.
- Guide junior engineers in use of design and modelling engineering software.
- First-hand experience of engineering design, numerical calculations and tolerances.
- Good communications skills (written & oral) are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an advanced knowledge of Creo to work on cutting edge technologies. In return for your experience, this Edinburgh based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible benefits package
- Non-standard pension scheme
Interviews for the Creo Draughtsperson will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Equipment Design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.