Job title: Design Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £33.00 per hour LTD
Location: Desford, Leicestershire
This position is an opportunity for a Design Engineer / Detailer to join a global technical team responsible for the design of small construction machines.
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of components and assembly's which could include hydraulic lines groups, light fabrications, castings, non-metallic's and a variety of other installations.
You will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and determination to resolve issues while maintaining high quality standards in both design and component detailing, ensuring designs are validated to meet functional and technical requirements. In order to do this you will have a working knowledge of solid modelling (ideally CREO), geometric tolerancing and engineering data management systems.
To apply for this Design Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- CAD Design of components and assembly's in CREO.
- Completion of component and group drawings.
- Participating in Design Reviews, FMEA's
- Management of engineering changes through life cycle management.
- Completing CPPD with suppliers and internal teams.
- Involving other engineers and technical resources to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Design Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.