Credit Risk Analyst - Graduate
£20,000-£25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
This position will offer a supportive environment for a mathematically minded person to develop a set of skills that are highly sought after, so will set you on your way towards a career with endless possibilities. Key activities include:
- Assist in the development of risk strategies.
- Evaluate customer credit portfolios to ensure profits are maximised, whilst minimising exposure to defaults & bad debt.
- Help create key management information reports to be reviewed by senior colleagues.
- Develop your own analytical skills and financial & risk modelling using the tools provided.
This opportunity is ideal for a recent University Graduate to gain experience in a challenging yet progressive business. You will possess:
- A good degree in one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Actuarial Science, Economics, IT/Coding.
- Some knowledge of a common coding language or statistical analysis softwares. This may include: SAS, SQL, Python, SPSS, R etc.
- The ability to manage your time, prioritise and complete work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Work experience or a placement year in the financial services/banking sector would be desirable but not essential.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.