Dudley, West Midlands
£22000 - £24000 per annum + 10 % Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Credit Controller - Dudley - Manufacturing - £22,000 to £24,000 + 10% bonus
A Credit Controller is required to join a highly successful international metals manufacturer based in the Dudley area.
We are willing to financially support credit control qualifications (ICM).
Full-time position, 35 hours a week from 08.30 to 16.30 Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 15.00 on Friday
As the Credit Controller your responsibilities will include;
- Main point of contact with Customer for debt collection.
- Liaise with Commercial and Technical personnel to resolve customer queries.
- Production of Debtor Reports.
- Production of Month, Quarter and Year end Debtor reports.
- Production and Despatch of Statements, Credit Control letters and other communications to customers.
As the Credit Controller you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Minimum 2 years accounts administration or credit control experience.
- Knowledge of the special steel industry would be an advantage.
- Working towards or looking to study credit control qualifications (ICM) is essential.
- Accounts and mathematics skills.
- Consistent solid business ethics and integrity.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.