£28,000 - £37,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Solihull, Birmingham, UK
Finance - Permanent
Relocation/Sponsorship: Not supported with this role
A Credit Analyst opportunity has become available for a company who offer a wide range of finance solutions across the globe.
As a Credit Analyst you will support with providing credit to customers. You will have experience in negotiating financial transactions of moderate complexity.
They will have the ability to prepare transactions for documentation and funding within limits to assist in the administration of wholesale and retail customer "loan" covenant compliance reviews, including on-site record and physical machine/inventory audits.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Ability to apply math computation skills, credit concepts and techniques.
- Able to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
- Able to analyse information to include, customer credit sum and past due accounts.
- Knowledge of financing and taxation principles.
- Thorough knowledge of financing and leasing documentation principles.
- Understanding of security filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate effective oral, written, and listening communication skills to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and should be able to work with minimum supervision and provide daily, weekly task and progress report.
- Good IT skills at an intermediate level (Ms-Word, Ms-Excel etc.).
Please contact James Tilley for details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.