Solihull, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
Credit Administrator - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £19,000+ depending on experience
Contract: 12 Months
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, Bonus paid quarterly, Share Scheme, Pension Scheme 10%, Health Care, Dental and Vision Scheme
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Hours: Full Time - 37.50
We have a great opportunity for a Credit Administrator. The ideal candidate will provide clerical support to the Credit Analysts and perform pre-credit evaluation work to support credit evaluation. The position will also support efficient credit monitoring and analysis processes. The position will have the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships, working effectively with others within and outside the company.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the credit and sales team to receive credit applications or quote confirmations and commence pre-credit evaluation.
- Perform research to verify customer identity and follow our compliance requirements.
- Review performance of existing accounts and prepare necessary reports for analyst review.
- Perform the initial credit application set-up within internal system
- Conduct basic credit review and determine completeness of credit packages
- Prepare team reports, handling of correspondence with customers or dealers, coordinating optical imaging operations and conducting necessary follow up actions.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department.
- Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
NB. The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and ability to apply math computation skills.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to manage a varied work load, prioritise tasks, and meet quality standards and timelines
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills (oral, written), to be able to work effectively with all key stakeholders
- Good IT skills at an intermediate level (Ms-Word, Ms-Excel etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.