Creative Automotive Designer - Interiors - Warwickshire - £ competitive rates
The role is within our clients Interior Design Team, providing highly creative solutions to our future product vision.
The successful candidate will be part of the driving force that shapes the company's future and this means working on a range of projects from Concept through to the Design Freeze. We are looking for motivated, driven Designers with strong communication skills who will ensure we continue to deliver world class interiors. The role requires design theme generation, refining and enhancing the selected theme, embracing the product aspirations and design vision. A strong focus on design detail and functionality throughout the cabin is essential.
- Good 2D sketching & visualisation skills
- Demonstrate a strong interior design aesthetic sense
- Lead the creation and development of interior design programs through to delivery to the realisation team
- An individual who is able to generate highly creative Interior design themes and concepts and lead them through into 3D. Incorporating program needs and driving the creative solution through. Someone who can produce high quality design visuals suitable for senior presentations.
- Experience of working alongside studio engineering to create robust and outstanding designs reflecting the premium product positioning of our clients vehicles ·
- Experience of interacting with program & engineering teams to support and facilitate the smooth delivery of world class design solutions
- Experience of working with clay and digital modellers to create design vision properties.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
For more information about the role, or to submit your CV, please contact Gemma Gregson at Jonathan Lee Design Services - / 01384 446144 or email