£Competitive plus benefits
A Creative Director is required to oversee the technical and artistic directions of key creative projects. Candidates with full understanding of directing, camera work, composition and production pipelines would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning high-tech visualisation specialist in Newcastle requires a proactive Creative Director to play a key creative role within the development team, working at the forefront of 3D technology and partnering with some of the biggest names in the automotive and technology world. As a Creative Director you will be required to:
- Develop and deliver memorable experiences for automotive clients
- Design and implement the technical and artistic pipeline for creative projects
- Ensure client specifications, budgets and timescales are met
- Utilise the skills of the team to create fully immersive sensory experience that exhibit the full range of 3D interactive solutions
The Creative Director should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of finish in generating photorealistic CG assets, as well as tracking and compositing these generated CG elements in to filmed back plates
- Strong compositing skills and fine attention to detail towards the final image output
- Ability to take a written brief forward to develop initial visual concept imagery for the client pitch
- Previous car industry experience
- High level of enthusiasm for research, developing and implementing new techniques and discovering innovative approaches that push the boundaries of the client experiences.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with strong experience with car commercials using latest CG techniques to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Newcastle based high-tech visualisation specialist will offer you:
- Flexible working
- Relocation assistance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Creative Director and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Creative Director role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.