Creative Designer - Whitley - Contract - £25.25/hr Ltd (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Creative Designer for this world renowned automotive company. This role is being offered on a contract basis.
The position will be based in the Production Design Studio and the successful candidate will report to a Colour and Materials Production Design Manager.
What you will do:
- Selection, development and application of interior/ exterior colours decorative materials and finishes
- Manage a multitude of varied projects, influence their design direction with a high degree of technical knowledge, creativity and flair
- Work alongside multiple departments to translate concepts into reality whilst simultaneously achieving feasibility and cost targets
What you will need:
- The candidate will ideally have at least 2 years previous experience as a Colour and Materials Designer - Possess good aesthetic judgement, colour vision and perception
- Someone who has the ability to work on their own initiative whilst also undertaking team projects and relate to all levels of staff and management
- A good understanding of automotive materials, technologies and processes
- Ability to plan and undertake multiple projects to demanding deadlines
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Excellent visual communication skills
- A degree qualification in a relevant design subject
- A proficient grasp of the English language
- Additional working knowledge of software such as VRED is desirable.
Candidates are invited to provide any additional supporting literature/portfolio work, if available.
Applicants MUST have proof of immediate and valid eligibility to work full time in the UK.
Applications: If you are interested please apply with your CV and portfolio (ideally no bigger than 5MB in A4 format with no personal contact details), along with confirmation of your current notice period, salary expectations, nationality and availability for interview. If you have any queries, please contact Gemma Gregson at Jonathan Lee. Email