Automotive interior Designer - Gaydon - £32.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
The role is within the Interior Design Team, providing highly creative solutions to our future product vision. This requires design theme generation, refining and enhancing the selected theme, embracing the product aspirations and design vision. A strong focus on design detail and functionality throughout the cabin is essential.
Key skills required
- Good 2D sketching & visualisation skills
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop. Good working knowledge of ALIAS
- Demonstrates a strong interior design aesthetic sense
- Generate highly creative Interior design themes and concepts
- Produce high quality design visuals suitable for senior presentations
- Interact with program & engineering teams to support and facilitate the smooth delivery of world class design solutions
- Work with clay and digital modellers to create design vision properties.
- Work alongside studio engineering to create robust and outstanding designs reflecting the premium product positioning of land rover vehicles
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .