Job Title: Creative Design Manager
Location: Paddington, West London
Salary : Extremely competitive (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a Creative Design Manager has become available to join our West London based Clients. The successful Design Manager will be responsible for all program excellence and design feasibility in terms of deliverables, project management, timing and budget. To lead creative output and deliverables of all upstream projects, proactively managing team to maximise output.
- Lead EXT / INT design team, ensuring all reporting lines are stretching and challenging for creative and innovative design and working to best practice.
- Ensure the highest level of creative design and realisation and ensure you provide the collaborative link with other departments including 3D Realisation, Product Planning and Engineering requirements.
- Take full responsibility for achieving design excellence and quality at all phases, with particular awareness of allocated resources, overseeing to detailed schedules as well as achieving all project milestones.
- Proactively anticipate program needs for the design processes required for decision making and the realisation of NDE's projects
- Prepare, monitor and evaluate the creation of designs and their presentation, providing designs to the appropriate level. Lead discussion and presentation of designs and organise design activity in relation to any changing requirements and such to present the highest quality finished product.
- Lead in delivering technical progress and solutions in regard to Design. Provide innovative solutions.
- Lead internal design reviews for DD and provide valuable input in order to improve design.
- Contribute to NDE design strategy
- Proactively allocate resources in efficient manner
- Mentor each designer to stretch their capability and reach maximum potential both on a daily basis and during annual performance cycle.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- High capability in production Design and Design sensitivity to judge Design styling
- Creative and innovative, with a proactive approach
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- A high capacity to work cross-functionally
- Robust working knowledge of project progression, delivery and timing
- Excellent time management capability
- Working knowledge of design realisation processes
- An expert understanding of the design process
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.