£27.03 - 27.03 per hour
over 1 year ago
An experienced Crashworthiness Engineer is required specialising in vehicle safety activities to include:
- SORB - analysis and characterisation of design elements at a vehicle level that influence, stop and turn vs deflect kinematic.
- Loadpath topology and sizing calculation.
- FFB/ODB/Rear/ Side
- Analysis of energy distribution across components in current CAE models.
- Develop geometric solutions in conjunction with CoC Specialist Engineers that conform to the requirements
- Iterate and verify for robustness the component solutions in conjunction with the CAD team
- Experience of design or development of safety related structural parts
- Results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- LS Dyna
- Proven experience of design and development in safety related structural components e.g., BIW structures, Chassis Subframes or HV battery frames.
- Experience covering both concept development and launch / delivery
Degree or equivalent qualified in an Engineering or Physics discipline
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.