up to £29.68/hr Ltd
about 2 months ago
Cost Specialist - up to £29.68hr LTD
A Cost Specialist opportunity has become available for a global automotive OEM
As a Cost Specialist/Cost Engineer you will have experience using a variety of tools, techniques, and databases to support buyers achieving Value For Money in negotiations.
Using industry experience and knowledge to provide cost support across a variety of categories within the Manufacturing Engineering function.
Responsible for cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures and monitor trends, including development and maintenance of cost databases and identification of appropriate sources of 3rd party cost information.
- Extensive experience working as a cost engineer or cost specialist.
- Previous experience within manufacturing, and ideally working with Capital Equipment
- Working towards, or completed ICEAA (or similar) - International Cost Estimating and Analytics Association
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates; tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Flexibility and Agility to meet changing business demands
- Establishing Should Cost as a tool for VFM
Candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Demand for this position is likely to be high, so if you feel you meet all the criteria, then please apply straight away. If you have any queries, please contact Rachel Meacham by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.