£24.48 - 24.48 per hour
Cost Reporting Controller (00409)
PAYE £24.48 p/h PAYE only (Inside IR35)
12 months assignment
- Maintenance of existing reports to meet evolving business requirements using Tableau, Access and Excel.
- Manage and control all post SOP cost reports in Tableau
- Develop and maintain best practices in the use of Tableau
- Understand customer and business requirements to create new reports, delivering simple summaries from complex source data
- Develop training material and deliver training on the use of the reporting tools
- Analyse the data output to identify trends, opportunities, risks, anomalies and areas requiring action.
System and Process Management:
Maintain best practice systems and processes for the regional business
Expert user of the in-house developed management system (CDW and Innovation bank)
Cost Reduction Events:
Provide ad-hoc support for cross functional events to promote the generation and progress of cost reduction ideas.
The Cost Reduction Promotion and Strategy function is in charge of planning and managing the lifecycle cost reduction business for all R&D projects in Europe including Russia.
The responsibilities include:
- Lead all lifecycle cost reporting using Tableau, Office Applications and other strategic BI tools.
- Identify new cost reduction opportunities and support delivery of existing cost reduction projects.
- Provide expert support to engineers regarding sources of data, systems and processes.
- Periodic remote working may be required in-line with Co. policy.
- Infrequent national and international travel to may be required.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Must have expert knowledge of Tableau and BI (Business Intelligence) development
- Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong PC skills with Excel, Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Word are essential
- Knowledge of SQL desirable
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication/presentation skills
- Self-motivated to plan and action activities with other Nissan sites
- Experience to lead a team and/or project including preparation of detailed documentation (business requirements and mock up creation)
- Ability to identify and develop process improvement opportunities
- Some understanding of vehicle components, systems and the vehicle development processes is desirable but not essential
- Languages: English - fluent, (Spanish, French or Russian would be an advantage but not essential).
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.