Cost Optimisations Technical Officer - Electrical Engineering - R00021523
A Cost Optimisations Technical Officer is required with strong technical analysis experience. Will be required to support the development of cost optimised designs for the electrical design team.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Cost Optimisations Technical Officer with experience of cost reduction or revenue improvement for a new contract role.
A key activity with the Electrical design department is cost reductions.
The cost reduction team's role is to
- Identify opportunities:
- Direct Technical Analysis
- Direct Internal benchmarking
- Through the organisation of cost reduction activities, initialising the full resource of the team.
- Cross functional idea generation
- Management of ideas
- Tracking of cost reduction idea progression
- Holding reviews with idea owner to progress items
- Holding interdepartmental reviews
- Cost Reduction reporting
- Generation of reports, displays and other materials for internal management use.
- Generation of report, displays and other materials for Executive reviews and meeting.
- Any other activity leading to the generation of cost reduction or revenue improvement (right sizing), related to the electrical systems on the vehicles
If you have any questions about the Cost Optimisations Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship