Cost Optimisation Technical Officer - R00010744
A Cost Optimisation Technical Officer is required with experience generating reports and analysing data.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Cost Optimisation Technical Officer with prior experience of cost reduction for a new contract role. As a Cost Optimisation Technical Officer, you will be required to:
- Direct Technical Analysis
- Direct Internal benchmarking
- Through the organisation of cost reduction activities, initialising the full resource of the team.
- Cross functional idea generation
- Management of ideas
- Tracking of cost reduction idea progression
- Holding reviews with idea owner to progress items
- Holding interdepartmental reviews
- Cost Reduction reporting
- Generation of reports, displays and other materials for internal management use.
- Generation of report, displays and other materials for Executive reviews and meeting.
- Any other activity leading to the generation of cost reduction or revenue improvement (right sizing), related to the electrical systems on the vehicles.
If you have any questions about the Cost Optimisation Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship