Cost Optimisation Technical Officer - R00039317
We are seeking a Cost Optimisation Technical Officer to be based at Cranfield to help support all cost reduction in the Chassis, HVAC & Safety Design and test department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generation of cost reduction ideas
- Leading idea generation event
- Management and reporting of progress of cost reduction activities
The Cost Optimisation Technical Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Background/Strong interest in automotive technology
- Precision and attention to detail is key
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you have any questions about the Cost Optimisation Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.