about 2 years ago
Cost Optimisation Technical Officer - R00023495
We are seeking a Cost Optimisation Technical Officer to help support all cost reduction in the Electrical Design and test department.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Cost Optimisation Technical Officer with a strong background within automotive technology for a new contract role. As a Cost Optimisation Technical Officer, you will be required to:
- Generate cost reduction ideas
- Lead idea generation event
- Manage and report progress of cost reduction activities
The Cost Optimisation Technical Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Background/Strong interest in automotive technology
- Precision and attention to detail is key
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you have any questions about the Cost Optimisation Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship