Cost Optimisation Technical Officer - R00014965
A Cost Optimisation Technical Officer is required with proven experience in cost reduction or revenue improvement. This is to support the generation, management, and reporting of cost reduction activities for the whole of our client's Electrical design department for the whole of Europe.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Cost Optimisation Technical Officer with knowledge of generating reports and analysing technical date for a new contract role. As a Cost Optimisation Technical Officer, you will be required to:
- To support the generation, management, and reporting of cost reduction activities for the whole of the electrical design department
- Track cost reduction idea progression
- Hold reviews with idea owner to progress items
- Hold interdepartmental reviews
- Cost Reduction reporting
- Generation of reports, displays and other materials for internal management use.
- Generation of report, displays and other materials for Executive reviews and meeting
If you have any questions about the Cost Optimisation Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship