A Cost Manager is required with knowledge and experience of Consumer Electronics and an education and background in Engineering within the Consumer Electronics Arena. Candidates with experience of the floorcare industry would be well received.
This company, a world leader in innovation and technological advancement, based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire requires a skilled and proven Cost Manager with engineering experience for a new permanent role.
As a Cost Manager you will be required to:
- Work from the R&D stages of product development in order to support designers and engineers to design the cost out of products from conception.
- Use your experience from the Consumer Electronics industry to influence product, assembly and components to reduce cost.
- Project manage several projects at various stages simultaneously.
The Cost Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering field or discipline, and an established background in engineering and cost engineering within Consumer Electronics.
- Significant demonstrable experience of working with similar technologies and manufacturing techniques as required within the Consumer Electronics arena.
- Strong analytical, project management, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Cost Management within the Consumer Electronics arena to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Malmesbury-based technology company will offer you:
- A negotiable salary of circa £60k per annum.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance, performance related bonus, staff discounts.
- A fantastic, modern facility, a relaxed smart casual dress code, great on site catering facilities offering subsidised meals, an on site sport centre, and staff discounts.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Cost Engineering and Consumer Electronics and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Cost Manager role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.