Cost Estimator - Engineering machinery
£30,000 - £35,000
A Cost Estimator is required with knowledge of engineering machinery/equipment.
Due to sustained growth, this company, a relatively small yet friendly and reputable manufacturer of bespoke and precision engineering equipment based in Halesowen, require an experienced and detail orientated Cost Estimator with for a new permanent position.
As the Cost Estimator you will be required to:
- Review customer's requirements and drawings.
- Prepare customer quotations.
- Continually drive improvements in all aspects of the costing and procurement process.
The Cost Estimator should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Understand manufacturing processes.
- Be knowledgeable of projects procedures and methods that impact cost, design, time frames, sign-off and commissioning
- Formulate cost structures.
- Costing techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of engineering/manufacturing processes to develop your career by taking on a wide and varied range of different projects from concept through to sign-off and commissioning. In return for your experience, this Halesowen based precision engineering company will offer you:
- Circa £40,000+ starting salary (depending on experience)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Total autonomy over your role and diary
- Company pension contribution
- Remote working available
- Friendly and supportive yet focused company atmosphere
If you have knowledge of manufacturing and costing techniques and would appreciate an opportunity to take on multiple varied projects based within the West Midlands area then we would like to hear from you. If you have any questions about the Cost Estimator opportunity, please contact Colin Reeves at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446121.