Cost Engineer - Permanent
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: Munich - Germany
Pioneering Aerospace Company
A Cost Engineer is required with outstanding process and manufacturing analytical skills. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of developing transparent cost models for all electronics and electric components would be well received.
A pioneering Aerospace company based in Munich, Germany requires a meticulous and detailed Cost Engineer to analyze and optimize the entire value stream from procurement and logistics to production including benchmark analysis with comparable products. As a Cost Engineer, you will be required to:
- Define cost targets across the entire value stream and support the production and strategic supply chain set up.
- Drive design to cost initiatives and monitor development against cost targets
- Support development and setting of company-wide standards for cost and value engineering.
The Cost Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes for electric and electronic components.
- Background in automotive, electronics, or comparable manufacturing fields.
- Electronic and Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Management/degree or comparable.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of manufacturing processes for electric and electronic components to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Munich based pioneering Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
- Relocation package.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of supplier and manufacturing process costs and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Cost Engineer role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.