almost 2 years ago
NPI Cost Engineer - Permanent
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: Munich - Germany
Pioneering Aerospace Company
An NPI Cost Engineer is required with outstanding NPI, process and manufacturing analytical skills. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of costing concept component designs, creating and implementing cost models for composites or interior trim or metallic or electronics and electric components would be well received.
A pioneering Aerospace company based in Munich, Germany requires a meticulous and detailed NPI Cost Engineer to produce cost models from concept designs including benchmark analysis with comparable products. As an NPI Cost Engineer, you will be required to:
- Define cost targets across the entire value stream and support the production and strategic supply chain set up.
- Drive design to cost initiatives and monitor development against cost targets
- Support development and setting of company-wide standards for cost and value engineering.
- Create component and product cost models from concept designs.
The NPI Cost Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes for composites/interior trim/metallic/electric and electronic components.
- Background in automotive, aerospace or comparable manufacturing fields.
- Relevant Engineering/Engineering Management/degree or comparable.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of NPI, concept design costing and manufacturing processes for composites/interior trim/metallic/electric and electronic components to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Munich based pioneering Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
- Relocation package.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of NPI, concept design costing, supplier and manufacturing process costs and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the NPI Cost Engineer role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.