Up to £27.80 Ltd Co
A Cost Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM.
The position will be a long-term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £27.80 Ltd Co per hour.
As Cost Engineer you will be responsible for Part/Piece Costings.
- You must have a grasp of at least one or more of the following:
- Injection Moulding, Press Work, Casting, Forging, Extrusion, Machining or Assembly
- You will need an in-depth knowledge of a wide variety of manufacturing processes required to make the component.
- Good all-round knowledge of standard computer programmes is important
- Production Process Manufacturing Experience
- Effective Cross-Functional Team Working Experience
- Understand Component designs
- Good all round knowledge of standard computer programmes is important
- Experience Required:
- Engineering Apprenticeship
This is a 12 month contract based at Gaydon with travel required, you must therefore hold a valid EU/UK driving license.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible.