Cost Control Officer - Bristol - £35,000 to £40,000 - Engineering
A Cost Control Officer is required to manage the daily interfaces between NNB (Nuclear New Build) NSS (Nuclear Steam Supply System) and I&C (Instrumentation & Control) programs in Bristol.
As the Cost Control Officer your responsibilities will include;
- Follow up invoicing and payments (such as Target Price and Fixed Price expenses, milestones in the frame of the Fixed Price Contract, bonus milestones)
- Collect any request from NNB related to Cost Control, clarifies them where required.
- The DCC Cost Controller reports hierarchically to the DCC Senior Representative and functionally to the HPC Cost Control Manager
As the Cost Control Officer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in cost control, finance, invoicing in an engineering environment is essential
- Engineering background, technical education is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate: standard Microsoft package, Ambition SAP
If you are interested in the Cost Control Officer opportunity please click on the link to apply.