£18 per hour
about 1 month ago
A Cost & Weights Project Lead is required to join an automotive OEM based in Essex.
Lead cost, weight and BOM for V363 ICA3.
- Ability to advise senior management on best practice on integration tasks Significant Transit product knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of GPDS & Ford Systems inc. FEDEBoM & WERS
- Existing connections within the PMTs to help facilitate the collation of information
- Proven experience working on Ford projects
- PMT integration experience
- Proven team leadership and ability to work cross functionally
- Proven ability to communicate status and key issues to senior management and disposition feedback
- Strong delegation skills to ensure the whole VCSE team takes ownership for task delivery
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills to leverage relationships to gather information and build an accurate picture of program status
Engineering or Science related Bachelors Degree
**THIS ORDER IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.