£27000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
TECHNICAL ESTIMATOR - Cost & Pricing
£27,000-£35,000 + Benefits
Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire
This position plays a key part in the Commercial team, reporting to the Sales & Commercial Director, whilst working closely with Engineering colleagues:
- Analyse CAD designs to estimate material usage and associated costs.
- Record and report on costs such as labour and overheads for the manufacturing processes.
- Use the gathered data to price products depending upon run size, to ensure work is competitive and profitable.
- Support the Sales & Commercial Director in presenting key data & management information to the Senior Management Team.
- Assist in the development of budgets and forecasts.
This opportunity is ideal for a person with a numerical and analytical skillset. You will possess:
- Good understanding of Costing and Pricing.
- Experience in any of the following roles: Estimator, Cost Accountant, Pricing Analyst, Cost Engineer, Commercial Analyst, or similar.
- Familiarity with the Manufacturing and/or Engineering industries, and be able to understand how CAD designs translate to a finished product.
- Ability in Microsoft Excel to create large data sheets and formulas.
Our client is a medium sized, owner manager, manufacturing business which supplies components to a range of industries, including the automotive, aerospace, and recreational sports sectors.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.