A Cost Accountant is required with knowledge of SAP and demonstrable experience of working as a Cost Accountant. Candidates with experience of the manufacturing industry would be well received.
Due to implementation of their new ERP system (SAP), which supports their ever-growing order demands, this company, a satellite office of a manufacturer based in Tamworth requires a highly skilled and experienced Cost Accountant with SAP experience for a new 6 month contract.
As a Cost Accountant you will be required to:
- Conduct ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing back costs to underlying activities.
- Construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- Daily, Weekly and Month End reporting.
The Cost Accountant should have the following skills or experience:
- Hold an accounting qualification, or be part qualified (CIMA/AAT etc).
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel and Database management.
- Experience of completing internal audit assessments.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Cost Accounting within a manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Tamworth-based manufacturing company will offer you an hourly rate of up to circa £21 depending on skills and experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Cost Accounting and SAP and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Cost Accountant role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131