- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Finance
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 24 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58972
Title: Corporate Tax Manager
Location: Whitley, Gaydon, Remote - split
Rate: up to £42.62/hr Ltd rate (which equals c£32.80/hr PAYE option) - INSIDE IR35
15 week contract
This role sits with the Corporate Tax Team and contributes to the overall management of the tax strategy as it relates to:
Compliance and optimisation of corporate taxation related to cross-border intragroup transactions (transfer pricing); and
R&D tax credit (RDEC) claims made to HMRC related to the significant levels of investment incurred by the company in R&D activity.
Reporting to the Head of Transfer Pricing (with accountability also to the Head of Corporate Tax Compliance and Reporting) this is a challenging role with dual focus on these two key aspects of corporate tax within a complex international business environment.
This role will require close partnering with many key stakeholders across the global organisation (within and outside of finance) to achieve objectives.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Relevant expertise and experience in either RDEC or Transfer Pricing specialisms.
- Ability to effectively interpret and communicate financial data to both finance and non-finance customer base.
- Strong analytical background including MS Excel skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to deliver good quality outputs to strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in managing RDEC claims in product development/manufacturing sectors.
- Qualified Tax Adviser (CTA).
- Solid understanding and use of ERP systems (SAP/HFM).
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning.
- A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
- An individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
- An effective team player who actively supports team members.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.