CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER (Industry)
£60,000+ Bonus, Car, Benefits
This position will offer an exciting and ever-changing environment for a Corporate Finance (CF) or Transaction Services (TS) specialised Chartered Accountant to develop a set of skills that are highly sought after:
- Assess financial stability of the business's Banking and Retail partners; evaluating & advising on future deals or new partners.
- Advise on the acquisition and/or disposal of client portfolios.
- Present recommended action plans to multiple internal Risk and Finance Committees at a senior level.
- Oversee a team who are responsible for analysing partners' financial information against KPI's, internal commercial underwriting frameworks and Risk management.
This opportunity is ideal for a Chartered Accountant with experience of Corporate Finance or Transaction Services to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Through knowledge of Mergers & Acquisition (M&A / Deals) accounting, including appraisal, due diligence, and risk management.
- Experience of leading a team of Finance & Risk professionals, and partnering with senior internal & external stakeholders.
- A full ACA / ACCA qualification, ideally gained within a Big 4 or Top 10 public accounting practice.
- Good communication & technical accounting skills.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.