Corporate Finance Executive / Assistant Manager (x2)
£35,000-£55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
These positions (two openings) will offer an exciting environment for a Chartered Accountant with a background in Mergers & Acquisitions, Lead Advisory and Corporate Finance:
- Assist the CF Team in undertaking Mid-Market Buy-side and Sell-side deals.
- Assist clients through acquisitions, disposals, mergers, MBO & LBO’s etc.
- Use initiative to generate leads and work for the business through networking, industry knowledge, and events.
- Offer guidance to junior colleagues.
This opportunity is ideal for a Chartered Accountant to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Accounting experience gained either in a respected Public Accounting Practice, or a Mid-Market Corporate Finance Firm.
- A full ACA (ICAEW, ICAS or equivalent) qualification, also ideally gained in a leading practice or Boutique Corporate Finance firm.
- 1-2 years experience in M&A, Deals, Corporate Finance or Transaction Services departments would be preferred for the senior position.
- Ability to ensure deliverables are met and work is to standard.
Our client is an established Accounting firm, looking to make new appointments within it's growing Lead Advisory department. Starting salaries would be described as “above average”, with an generous profit-share bonus scheme offered.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading recruitment consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.