Corporate Finance - Director
Excellent Package - above market rate
Greater Manchester/Liverpool & Merseyside
This position will offer an exciting and environment for a Chartered Accountant with a background in Mergers & Acquisitions, Lead Advisory and Corporate Finance:
- Take a leading role in Mid-Market Buy-side and Sell-side deals.
- Assist clients through acquisitions, disposals, mergers, MBO & LBO's etc.
- Generate leads and work for the business through networking, industry knowledge, and events.
- Provide strategic direction to the wider Senior Management Team.
- Offer guidance and management to junior colleagues.
This opportunity is ideal for a Chartered Accountant with Deals experience to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Thorough knowledge of M&A, Lead Advisory and wider Corporate Finance accounting.
- Experience gained either in a Leading Public Practice such as Big 4, or a Mid-Market Corporate Finance Firm / Boutique.
- A full ACA (ICAEW ICAS or equivalent) qualification, also ideally gained in a leading practice or Boutique Corporate Finance firm.
- Ability to lead a team of ambitious and capable colleagues, ensuring deliverables are met and work is to standard.
Our client is an established Corporate Finance firm, with an increasing market share and new offerings in the Advisory space. Starting salaries would be described as "above average", with an incredibly attractive bonus & incentive scheme.
Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, north Staffordshire, and parts of Lancashire.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.