Competitive Salary, Bonus & Benefits package
almost 2 years ago
Corporate Finance Director
Competitive Salary, Bonus & Benefits
This position will offer an exciting environment for a Chartered Accountant with a background in Mergers & Acquisitions, Lead Advisory and Corporate Finance:
- Take a leading role in Mid-Market Buy-side and Sell-side deals.
- Assist clients through acquisitions, disposals, mergers, MBO & LBO’s etc.
- Generate leads and work for the business through networking, industry knowledge, and events.
- Provide strategic direction to the wider Senior Management Team.
- Offer guidance and management to junior colleagues.
This opportunity is ideal for a Chartered Accountant with Deals experience to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Thorough knowledge of M&A and Corporate Finance accounting.
- Experience gained either in a Leading Public Practice such as Big 4, or a Mid-Market Corporate Finance Firm / Boutique.
- A full ACA (ICAEW, ICAS or equivalent) qualification, also ideally gained in a leading practice or Boutique Corporate Finance firm.
- Ability to lead a team of ambitious and capable colleagues, ensuring deliverables are met and work is to standard.
Our client is an established Accounting Firm, with an increasing market share and new offerings in the Lead Advisory space.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.