Corporate Affairs Coordinator - HR
£14.50 to £18.00 LTD
Corporate Affairs Coordinator opportunity has arisen within the HR department for an international food manufacturer based in Birmingham
- Provide internal communications support for Northern Europe (NE) countries, in particular, on the ground support for UK business.
- Support the internal communications agenda for Northern Europe and will be a key contact in generating content from Northern Europe to ensure we maintain a holistic voice across the area.
- Collaborate with local teams (HR / brand / PAs) to identify great stories which celebrate success and help support recognition of colleagues in UK and across other Northern Europe countries.
- Support the digital channels (intranet, yammer) and support the editing of messages, creating communications materials for local leaders and communication champions across the region to ensure a vibrant communication programme.
- Support the community/impact agenda for Northern Europe and play a key role in achieving volunteer KPIs across the region.
- Collaborate with local community champions, Foundation trustees and external partners to deliver key programmes.
- Support the creation and communication of community impact content and stories across the region to ensure a vibrant and engaging community programme
- Effective administration will include organising team affairs (e.g. meetings, call etc), general team admin (files, archive) general day to day admin issues and also take on specific projects to support the function in its delivery or company objectives e.g. major event management such as internal management conferences or set piece external events.
- Responsible for providing project execution support for all CGA disciplines as called for by the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and ability to learn and build relationships quickly.
- Collaborative, enthusiastic can-do attitude, willing to get "stuck in" no matter the task.
- Demontrate experience in a Communications / Corporate Affairs / Marketing or HR function.
- Proficiency in MS applications including SharePoint.
- Worked in FMCG / other fast paced environment.
- Ideally Degree level or equivalent education.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.