CAD Design Engineer (Cooling Systems) - 34695 - up to £28.14/hr - Powertrain
A CAD Design Engineer (Cooling Systems) is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Whitley.
The Cooling Systems team is based at Whitley and is part of the Power Train Systems Engineering group within Powertrain Engineering.
The primary purpose of the group is to design Cooling Systems and manage the delivery of all platform programs that have Cooling System content.
3 KEY SKILLS
- UGS Teamcenter trained, experienced & recent user.
- Training, certification & experience on Catia V6 may be advantageous; Working knowledge of an automotive product delivery system (e.g. GPDS, PCDS, PCS, CCDS, etc.); Light/basic CFD & CAE awareness & ability to use/learn basic computational analysis tools (e.g. ST Inspire);
- Formal problem solving training and experience (e.g. 8D, 6sigma, Greenbelt, etc.)
Degree level or equivalent in an Engineering or similar & relevant technical discipline.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.