Job title: Cooling System Engineer - 34916
Salary Range: Up to £25.93 per hour LTD
Industry: Cooling Systems - Powertrain
The Cooling System Engineer role will involve leading the development of component package, design, verification and release within the framework of Product Creation System.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead CAD Engineer for Component Package / Detailed Design to support Quotation Process.
- Liaise with Integration team and CAE team to ensure component verification completed
- Liaise with supply base to ensure component production feasibility and supply
- Ensure the new cooling system components meet package and functional targets, complying with cooling system design specifications and guidelines
- Ensure 2D detailed drawings to support system / component release comply with fuel system design specifications and guidelines.
To apply for this Cooling System Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Ability to robustly follow process, with planning of activities and releases under minimum supervision to support component design and release
- Good communication skills are essential to support a good working relationship with the Lead Engineer, CAD Engineer and key suppliers to allow the component package and design to be developed efficiently
- Familiarity with vehicle installation requirements & powertrain functionality.
- Knowledge of Cooling System Component design or development.
- Knowledge of the vehicle manufacturing process is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of GPDS / PCS
- Experience of component packaging/modelling and detailed design is essential.
- Delivery experience of electrified vehicle systems & battery electric vehicles.
Please contact James Tilley for details.