Job title: Cooling Senior Engineer - Heat Exchangers
Salary Range: Up to £25.41 per hour LTD
Industry: Cooling Systems - Heat Exchangers
The primary purpose of the group is to design Cooling Systems and manage the delivery of all platform programs that have Cooling System content.
This Cooling Senior Engineer position is responsible for the design and delivery of heat exchangers in the cooling system (including radiators, charge air coolers, oil coolers) and their associated mounting systems, from concept and strategy through development, release and launch to support the cycle plan, adhering to design rules and standards to deliver a high level of quality, on time and at the right cost.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience of delivering technical products and projects in an automotive or manufacturing environment.
- Proven technical knowledge related to heat exchangers in an automotive cooling system.
- Mechanical or equivalent and relevant Engineering Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of automotive cooling systems - circuit components, heat exchangers (air-to-air, water-to-air & water-to-water), fans, pumps, valves, expansion & degas;
- Demonstrable ability to work on multiple parallel projects and deliver multiple workstreams at pace;
- Experience of the automotive or manufacturing industry;
- Experience of planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting of requirements to support the Cycle Plan programmes using Product Creation Delivery System (PCDS) principles (or similar automotive project tool, e.g. GPDS, PCS, CCDS, etc.);
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Cooling Senior Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.