Job title: Cooling Module Programme Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £25.41 per hour LTD
Location: Whitley / Gaydon
An opportunity has become available for a Module Programme Engineer to join the powertrain cooling division of a leading automotive OEM.
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the Architecture Module Leader responsible for the Platform to deliver into programmes, through attendance at critical programme meetings, input into programme reporting and gather data and metrics relevant to their allocated programme.
- Provide support to the Architecture Module Leader for a specific programme(s) / component(s).
- Support Lead Component Engineers in ensuring all programme design solutions meet programme targets for cost, weight, time and quality.
- Drive the resolution of cross functional, technical & manufacturing issues as AIMS Champion, and support engineering change where required, escalating when necessary.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Background in Programme Management of complex and multiple projects in an engineering environment or Background in powertrain automotive component/system delivery with aspiration to develop into a programme management role.
- Sound engineering background but does not need to be specific to Cooling.
- Candidates with a strong engineering programme management background, but without specific automotive experience will also be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. High level of computer literacy especially MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint).
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.