Conversion and Accessories Engineer (Chassis/Structures) - R00011294
A C&A (Conversion and Accessories) Engineer is required with understanding of automotive development process.
This company based in Cranfield requires a C&A Engineer with understanding of Engineering drawings including Key feature diagram for a new contract role.
As a C&A Engineer you will be required to:
- Support growth of Accessory business through development of new Accessory parts for both Vehicle Conversion and Dealer fitment for vehicles sold in EUR and RUS.
- Focus on development of structural parts (Towbars, Load Carrier, Underbody protection) with a high level of integration to the vehicle to ensure OE level quality.
- Accessory Engineer will lead the full development process, from initial concept sheet through to actual physical fitment trials to ensure optimum quality and workability standards.
- Close cross-functional work is required, liaising with many areas of the company including Styling, Commercial, Planning and Quality teams as well as close liaison with R&D to ensure QCD for each program
The C&A Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- CAD experience (preferably NX)
- Understanding of automotive development process (APQP)
- Understanding of DFMEA process
- Understanding of Engineering drawings including Key feature diagram (KFD)
- Vehicle overall knowledge beneficial
If you have any questions about the C&A Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship