Job Title - Conventional Machinist (Milling and Turning)
Location - Chadderton, Greater Manchester
Hours - Weekend Night Shift (Friday, Saturday and Sunday 19.00 - 08.00)
We are currently looking to recruitment an experienced Conventional Machinist for our clients site at Chadderton, the role will be working on both Conventional Milling and Conventional Turning and will be working with precision engineered parts for a wide range of industries.
Our client is a leading partner to many major manufacturing across the UK and offer a wide range of engineering solutions, the work will be fast paced, producing one offs, small batch work and repairs.
- Time served Conventional milling and turning machinist
- XYZ Protrak and XYZ Proturn experience would be preferable although not essential as training
- can be provided
- Experience working in a similar fast-paced environment producing one-off / small batch work
- to close tolerances and tight deadlines
- Strong mechanical engineering background in light to medium engineering
- Site bonus subject to successful performance review after three months employment
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Permanent position
- Immediate start available
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.