£20.84 - 20.84 per hour
An experienced Controls Release Engineer is required to join an OEM based in Essex.
Controls Release Engineer required to work closely with, Project Control, Application, Software and Calibration functions across multiple regions to release SW/Cal to production and service.
Objective is to build strong working relationships with other functions and support performance delivery. This will be achieved from an understanding of the PCCN System interfaces verses GPDS deliverables; ensuring they are accurately captured, reported and effectively communicated.
- Working closely with other members of PT Controls & Calibration Teams to support key SW and Calibration deliverables to VOME and FCSD.
- Ensure all releases in WERS for PT module SW & Calibration according to GPDS and programme deliverables.
- Manage WERS releases of PCCN Modules to Program Launch, OPD and Service.
- Leading cross functional teams in WERS and Firmware releases for Electrified Powertrain Engineering on B, C and V platform, to deliver critical projects which will offer OTA "Over the Air" updates.
- Support PCCN Applications quality review; report release status for Field Service Actions and QSF as required.
- Support vehicle change management meetings for all relevant releases manage all release approval. ¿ Manage Vehicle BOM according to Program Calibration Complexity.
- Liaise with PPM/Release Analyst/Engineers and lead release issues resolution.
- Participate in PCCN Release Process meetings to develop process improvements for the complete WERS process as required.
- Manage PCCN release process documentation.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly, work effectively and ensure global process disciplines are followed.
- Teamwork with proven ability to work well with cross-functional and global teams.
Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
WERS experience is essential
Concern Change Management
Understanding of GPDS
Understanding of PDL/PDO
Interest in Product life-cycle management.
Degree in Engineering, Automotive or Science
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35**
Travel is very unlikely
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.