£35k - 40k per year
about 1 month ago
Controls Maintenance Engineer
Good permanent salary
Specialist machine build company
This is a really interesting role for a Controls Maintenance Engineer to work in a company in Birmingham helping diagnose faults via PLC’s, finding out the cause and starting a log.
We are looking for the following for this Controls Maintenance Engineer role:
- Experience working as a Controls Maintenance Engineer who can fault find via a PLC
- Capable of tracing the fault to find the root cause
- Able to work with machine operators in a consultative way to help them understand faults
- Happy to create a log of the fault and update the log as and when new faults arise
- Appropriate education in an engineering field
This Controls Maintenance Engineer position is working on days and could be flexi start finish times with the company offering the following:
- Good permanent salary
- Ongoing training
If this Controls Maintenance Engineer role is of interest, please apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.