Location: Runcorn, Warrington
My client is looking for a Controls Engineer who can create, draft, source and package suitable products and components using customer specification and recommendations. You will research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales as well as report progress of all assigned tasks to the Project Manager and Management Team.
My client is an engineering company developing solutions for challenging applications in the most demanding environments. The company has developed a world class command of actuator technology and a deep understanding of user requirements.
The role of Controls Engineer will include the following:
- Producing Electrical Schematics and drawings in line with project specifications
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Preparing product reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends
- Designing, developing and maintaining electrical control systems and components
- Reading and understanding design specifications and technical drawings
- Carrying our feasibility studies for new technical innovations
- Testing installations and systems, and analysing data
The suitable candidate for Controls Engineer will need to possess the following competences:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering and knowledge of Software Programming are essential.
- You'll be proficient in the use of IT Systems and you will be adept at making electrical wiring and cable diagrams.
- Commercially aware with the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- You'll have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems.
- You must also have the following systems capability: Embedded C, C#, C++, Motion Control, Servo Drives, PLC logic programming, HMI programming, Use of CRM, Use of AutoCAD or ePlan for design of control panels and wiring diagrams
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of control systems and PLC programming and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Controls Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.