This is your chance to join an international Engineering team, a household name and a global company. One of the top three manufacturers in their field but still family owned- and still expanding.
What is required
As a result of growing demands and an increasing number of exciting engine development programmes, we are seeking a talented Controls Engineer to further their career within powertrain electronics and control systems.
Design and development of diagnostic Engine tools
Lead the Service Tool development across the engine programs
Definition of essential functionality and capture of requirements followed by formal acceptance testing
Test and validation of tools across all machine applications
Customer Service support including field investigation and rectification
Test and release of monthly service tool updates
Continuous improvement of the product including compatibility with dealer
What you will need:
- A strong engineering background and a Degree/HND in Electronic Engineering / Software related discipline or equivalent
- An understanding of generic CAN bus networks, SAE J1939 protocol and CAN analysis tools
- Knowledge of automotive diagnostic protocols such as KWP2000, UDS and J1939-73 and have experience in using and / or applying them.
- An appreciation of diesel or gasoline engine fundamentals, automotive electric/electronic systems, engine / after treatment control systems and their application software documentation
- Candidate should have a strong interest in software / coding and ideally experience of XML configuration.
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and relocation support packages
- Support for continuous career development
- Opportunities to progress your career in the UK and overseas
- Discounted health and dental care schemes
- Fitness centre and sports facilities.
- Excellent and easy access to regional transport links.
- Company Lift Share and Cycle to Work programmes.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.