- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 06 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61629
£35,000 to £40,000 plus 6% Bonus & Benefits
A growing food manufacturing company are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their engineering department. You will be responsible for optimisation of the production lines by developing and amending current PLC programs and managing automated machinery. Your experience will be working in a similar role with a strong understanding of PLC’s and automated equipment.
As a Controls Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for writing technical documents.
- Developing and programming PLCs, HMIs and any other automated equipment.
- Test and commission equipment, optimise and set up new production lines in terms of efficiency, flow and quality.
- Participate in technological innovation and maintaining update on new ideas, systems and equipment
- Intervene on production lines, focusing on optimization, improvement and troubleshooting
- Develop and deliver training on existing and new technologies for the site maintenance team.
An exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained electrically bias Engineer with over twelve months experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Confident in writing, amending and updating PLC’s programs, with previous experience working with Rockwell, Schneider, Omron or Siemens.
- Knowledge of working with Robotic and Motion systems.
- Able to plan and prioritise. Have an eye for detail and good problem-solving abilities and a practical approach.
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills
If you are a Controls Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.