Job title: Controls Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £45,000
This well-established automation business are seeking a Controls Engineer for their Head Office in Poole.
A Controls Engineer is required with knowledge of automated systems and working to client briefs. Candidates with experience of the Pharmaceutical, Electronics and Consumer Goods industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an Engineering Consultancy based in Dorset requires a dedicated Controls Engineer with special purpose machinery experience for a new permanent or contract role. As a Controls Engineer you will be required to:
- Liaise with suppliers to support designs, guidance for a project including researching and developing new concepts before implementation.
- Create detailed electrical and control system designs of proposed concepts ensuring all client, business and legislative requirements are met.
- Provide hand on support throughout project until completion, including build, testing, installation and commission on client site.
The Controls Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualifications within Electrical or Controls Engineering and relevant industry experience within this field.
- Programming knowledge of HMI's, SCADA and PLC's including Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi
- Strong IT and communication skills, along with a Full UK Driving Licence and be able to gain security clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automation controls design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Poole-based engineering company will offer you:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits packaged including pension, holiday and other reward benefits
- Development and actively promote and encourage personal and professional development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Electrical Controls Engineering and bespoke assembly systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Controls Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.