- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59426
£35,000 to £45,000 plus Overtime, Call out & Benefits
Stoke on Trent
A fast paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Control Engineer. You will be responsible for diagnosing and fault finding on control systems. You will have experience working within a fast paced environment with strong understanding of control systems, PCB’s and electronics.
As a Controls Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Controls Workshop Manager you will be responsible for diagnosing and fault finding to component level.
- Repair and testing of variety of OEM products, such as Siemens, Fanuc, Allen Bradley and Control Techniques.
- Day to day reactive, preventative and pre-planned controls maintenance.
- Reading and Interpret drawings and connection details.
- Site work including retrofitting.
- Provide after care support to customers and technical support.
An exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineer with the following.
- Degree or City & Guilds qualified in Electronics with experience of fault finding on control systems.
- Full UK Driving license.
- A successful track record within the repair or manufacturing industry.
- Ability to interpret diagrams.
- Fault find PCBs to Component level
- Ability to solder through hole and surface mount PCB's.
If you are a Controls Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.