Salary £38,000 - £43,000 (depending on experience)
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Large Automotive establishment based in the Birmingham area for a Control Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to join a World Leading Automotive company.
As a Control technician your duties will be:
- Manage system data storage & maintain high level of standards
- Manufacturing Operations Software & Support Systems to ensure that they are in line with company standards, operate systems effectively and efficiently.
- Deliver world-class levels of maintenance.
- Support to all technologies and maintenance changes ensuring effective and timely support to the companies expected working practice
- Project management skills to improve cost, quality and efficiency
- Provide single point of contact for maintenance teams during time of facility failure to ensure processes achieve required targets
The ideal Control Technician will have:
- Knowledge of various lean manufacturing methods is advantageous
- To have knowledge of system software development activity together with machine process understanding.
- Manufacturing operation process knowledge with high level of understanding of soft and hardware.
- Apprenticeship in an Electrical/Mechanical discipline
- Ideally experienced in an automotive manufacturing environment.
Different working shift patterns available - 3 shift rotation (AMs/PMs/Nights) or Weekend Nights
Immediate interviews available!
Please contact Kieron @ Jonathan Lee to apply!